1.When the Indian National Army created its first female unit, it named the unit after a lady Maratha who fought against the British with her son tied to her back. Who is this person.
--- Rani Lakshmi Bai of Jhansi
2.Which river known as the Yarlung Tsangpo in Tibet flows into India and is known as the “Everest of Rivers” ?
3.Which dance form developed by Tirath Narain and Sidhendra(Sidh) Yogi is the state dance of Andhra Pradesh?
4. Which person ,won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award in 2002, has announced the creation of schools named ABAPS?
--- Abhinav Bindra
5. Which is the tallest mountain peak in South India?
--- Anaimudi in Kerala
6. Who was the first Lady Chief Minister in India?
--- Sucheta Kriplani
7. He is the first person from India to receive a US patent and the father of Bengali Science Fiction. He is also considered one of the fathers of radio science. Who is he?
--- Jagdish Chandra Bose
8. Which place in Chennai has the largest banyan tree in the world and is an offshoot of the banyan tree under which Buddha got his enlightenment?
--- Theosophical Society at Adyar. The Banyan tree is also called the Adyar Aalamaram