Friday, April 28, 2006

Trivia Tidbits

A set of 10 Trivia Tidbits arranged by a common theme or subject. Helps in preparing of specialization topics. Enjoy.

The Ayrton Senna Trivia Tidbits

The Automobile Logo Visuals

These are specialization question sets that were asked in Inquizzition - a quiz that is conducted in Infy in the mastermind format.

Origin of names of elements of the Periodic Table -- Part I -- Part II -- Part III

The Life and Career of Sachin Tendulkar -- Part I -- Part II -- Part III

The Sherlock Holmes Series -- Part I -- Part II -- Part III

Mario Puzo's Godfather -- Part I -- Part II -- Part III

Tipu Sultan - The Tiger of Mysore -- Part I -- Part II -- Part III

Life and Works of RK Narayan -- Part I -- Part II -- Part III -- Part IV

The Falkland Wars -- Part I -- Part II -- Part III -- Part IV

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone -- Part I -- Part II - Part III - Part IV

More to come... to be added...

No comments: